Dr. Mary Anne Fenton, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Fenton's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Mary Anne Fenton, MD is a hematology specialist in Providence, RI. Dr. Fenton completed a residency at U Conn Sch Med. She currently practices at Comprehensive Cancer Center and is affiliated with The Miriam Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fenton is board certified in Hematology.
- Beth Israel Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- U Conn Sch Med, Residency Hospital — 1993
- U Conn Sch Med, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Comprehensive Cancer Center
Rhode Island Hospital593 Eddy St, Providence, RI 02903 Existing Patients: (401) 444-5435
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fenton?
She is one of the best oncologist in her field of (breast cancer) She is very professional and everyone speaks so very highly of Dr. Fenton. I highly recommend her.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fenton accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fenton frequently treats Breast Cancer, Secondary Malignancies, and Lung Cancer.
Dr. Fenton's office is located at 593 Eddy St, Providence, RI 02903. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Fenton has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- The Miriam Hospital