Dr. Barrett has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Maryanna Barrett, MD is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Savannah, GA. Dr. Barrett completed a residency at University of Hawaii At Manoa / John A. Burns School of Medicine. She currently practices at Thrive Obstetrics & Gynecology and is affiliated with Candler Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of Hawaii At Manoa / John A. Burns School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2009
- University of Tennessee / Memphis / College of Medicine & Surgery, Medical School — 2005
- University Of Kentucky, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Thrive Obstetrics & Gynecology
Thrive Obstetrics & Gynecology5356 Reynolds St Ste 302, Savannah, GA 31405 Existing Patients: (912) 721-9595
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Barrett?
Dr. Barrett is genuine, very kindhearted and a true professional. She makes you feel at ease when speaking with her, answers all of the questions you may have and doesn't rush you, nor makes you feel like just another patient. She really cares about you and any concerns one may have. I will continue to trust her knowledge and compassionate nature to the fullest. I highly recommend her.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Maryanna Barrett, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Barrett's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Barrett accepts your insurance.
Dr. Barrett frequently treats Ovarian Cysts, Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea), and Excessive Menstrual Bleeding.
Dr. Barrett's office is located at 5356 Reynolds St Ste 302, Savannah, GA 31405. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Candler Hospital
- Effingham Health System
- Memorial Health University Medical Center