Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Devine accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mary Devine, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Trenton, NJ. Dr. Devine completed a residency at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. She currently practices at Lawrence Obstetrics and Gynecology and is affiliated with Jeanes Hospital. Dr. Devine is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- Natl Inst Hlth, Fellowship Hospital
- Georgetown University, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Georgetown U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Lawrence Obstetrics and Gynecology1401 Whitehorse Mercerville Rd Ste 212, Trenton, NJ 08619 Existing Patients: (609) 588-5081
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Devine?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Devine frequently treats Cholecystitis and Gallstones, Collapsed Lung (Pneumothorax), and Crohn's Disease.
Dr. Devine's office is located at 1401 Whitehorse Mercerville Rd Ste 212, Trenton, NJ 08619. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Devine speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Devine has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Jeanes Hospital