Dr. Lustberg has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Maryam Lustberg, MD is a oncology specialist in Columbus, OH. Dr. Lustberg completed a residency at University Of Maryland. She currently practices at James Comprehensive Breast Center and is affiliated with James Cancer Hospital and Solove Research Institute. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Lustberg is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Ohio State University, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- University Of Maryland, Residency Hospital — 2006
- University Of Maryland, Internship Hospital — 2004
- University Of Maryland School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2003
- University Of Maryland, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Molina Healthcare
- Mutual of Omaha
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
James Comprehensive Breast Center1145 Olentangy River Rd Ste 4000, Columbus, OH 43212 Existing Patients: (614) 293-0066
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lustberg?
She is the very best doctor! Caring and knowledgeable, she takes time to understand and provides great advice. I would recommend her to anyone. I am so thankful to have her as my oncologist.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lustberg accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lustberg frequently treats Breast Cancer, Osteopenia, and Secondary Malignancies.
Dr. Lustberg's office is located at 1145 Olentangy River Rd Ste 4000, Columbus, OH 43212. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- James Cancer Hospital and Solove Research Institute
- Ohio State University Hospital