Dr. Mary Bowles, MD is a neurology specialist in Norfolk, VA. Dr. Bowles completed a residency at Creighton Univ, Univ of NE Med Ctr. She currently practices at Neurology Specialists and is affiliated with Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bowles is board certified in Neurology.
Neurology Specialists6161 Kempsville Cir Ste 315, Norfolk, VA 23502 Existing Patients: (757) 461-5400
- Harvard Univ/Beth Israel Deaconess Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Creighton Univ, Univ of NE Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Univ of NE Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1995
- University of Nebraska College of Medicine, Medical School — 1995
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bowles?
I love Dr. Bowles. I truly believe I would still be going from doctor to doctor for a diagnosis if I had not seen very early into my very rare illness. She is always warm, kind, compassionate, attentive and oh, so knowledgeable! She sent for test after test to reach her diagnosis. She did not tell me what she suspected but one of my other doctors read part of a letter she sent him. She sent me to UVA, I think for verification. I thank God for Dr. Bowles!
- Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center
- Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center
- Chesapeake Regional Medical Center
- Sentara Leigh Hospital
- Sentara Norfolk General Hospital
- Sentara Princess Anne Hospital
- Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital