Call (718) 760-7357 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Mary Awad, MD
Dr. Mary Awad, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Awad completed a residency at Brooklyn Hospital Center. She currently practices at New York Methodist and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Brooklyn Hospital Center, Residency Hospital
- University of Ain Shams / Faculty of Medicine, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Awad?
- NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital
- Staten Island University Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Awad has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mary Awad, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Awad's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Awad accepts your insurance.
Dr. Awad frequently treats Nausea, Arterial Blood Gas Test (ABG), and Electrocardiogram (EKG).
Dr. Awad's office is located at 506 6th St, Brooklyn, NY 11215. Find other locations and directions.