Call (816) 339-9365 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Mary Wurtz, MD is a cardiovascular & pulmonary disease specialist in Independence, MO. Dr. Wurtz completed a residency at University of Kansas Medical Center. She currently practices at Jackson County Pulmonary Medical Group and is affiliated with Centerpoint Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wurtz is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- Saint Louis University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Kansas Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- University of Nebraska School of Medicine, Medical School
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Cenpatico Behavioral Health
- Coventry Health Care
- Family Health Partners
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- HCA Midwest Comp Care
- Healthcare USA
- Homestate Health Plan
- Missouri Care
- Molina Healthcare
- Mutual of Omaha
- New Directions Behavioral Health
- Preferred Health Professionals
- Premier Group Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Jackson County Pulmonary Medical Group
Jackson County Pulmonary Medical Group19550 E 39th St S Ste 310, Independence, MO 64057 Existing Patients: (816) 339-9365
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wurtz?
My experience with Dr. Wurtz, and her staff was very positive. They showed great concern for my health problems and immediately put me at ease. Dr. Wurtz is down to earth with a great sense of humor while being very professional. I have made a good choice by selecting her as my physician.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mary Wurtz, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Wurtz's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wurtz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wurtz frequently treats COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease), Respiratory Failure, and Sleep Apnea.
Dr. Wurtz's office is located at 19550 E 39th St S Ste 310, Independence, MO 64057. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wurtz has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Centerpoint Medical Center
- St. Mary's Medical Center