Dr. Swanson has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mary Swanson, MD
Dr. Mary Swanson, MD is a family medicine specialist in Bellingham, WA. Dr. Swanson completed a residency at Swedish Family Medicine In Seattle. She currently practices at Family Care Network and is affiliated with PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Swanson is board certified in Family Practice.
- Swedish Family Medicine In Seattle, Residency Hospital
- UNIV OF WA SCH OF MED, Medical School — 2005
- University Of Washington, Medical School — 2005
- Seattel University, Undergraduate School
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Swanson?
Witnessed her long, patient, informative interaction with a challenging patient. So impressed
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Swanson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Swanson frequently treats Dizziness, Vertigo, and Drug Allergy Testing.
Dr. Swanson's office is located at 2075 Barkley Blvd Ste 105, Bellingham, WA 98226. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center
- Providence Regional Medical Center Everett
Family Care Network
Family Care Network - North Sound Family Medicine2075 Barkley Blvd Ste 105, Bellingham, WA 98226