Click here to compare with other Nephrology Specialists.
Dr. Mary Hammes, MD is a nephrology specialist in Chicago, IL. She currently practices at Woodlawn Chronic Hemodialysis and is affiliated with The University Of Chicago Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hammes is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Univ Of North Texas Health Science Center Texas College Of Osteopathic Medicine, University Of North Texas Health Science Center At Fort Worth, Medical School — 1988
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Woodlawn Chronic Hemodialysis
Woodlawn Chronic Hemodialysis1164 E 55th St, Chicago, IL 60615 Existing Patients: (773) 702-3399
University of Chicago Physicians Group180 Harvester Dr Ste 110, Burr Ridge, IL 60527 Existing Patients: (773) 834-4064
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hammes?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hammes frequently treats End-Stage Renal Disease, Ultrasound, Renal, and Living Kidney Donor Evaluation.
Dr. Hammes' office is located at 1164 E 55th St, Chicago, IL 60615. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hammes has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- The University Of Chicago Medical Center