Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Mary Olsovsky, MD is a cardiology specialist in Colorado Springs, CO. Dr. Olsovsky completed a residency at University of Minnesota. She currently practices at CO Health Medical Group Cardio and is affiliated with UCHealth Memorial Hospital Central. Dr. Olsovsky is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- University of Minnesota, Residency Hospital
- University of Minnesota, Internship Hospital
- U Md, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- University of Minnesota Medical School, Medical School — 1990
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
CO Health Medical Group Cardio
CO Health Medical Group Cardio1400 E Boulder St Ste 700, Colorado Springs, CO 80909 Existing Patients: (719) 365-7200
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Olsovsky?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Olsovsky frequently treats Coronary Angiogram, Treadmill Stress Test, and Structural Heart Disease Evaluations and Treatment.
Dr. Olsovsky's office is located at 1400 E Boulder St Ste 700, Colorado Springs, CO 80909. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Olsovsky has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- UCHealth Memorial Hospital Central