Dr. Pearson has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mary Pearson, DO is a family medicine specialist in Kingston, NH. Dr. Pearson completed a residency at Mill Creek Comm Hospital Pa. She currently practices at New Creation Healing Center Inc and is affiliated with Exeter Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Mill Creek Comm Hospital Pa, Residency Hospital
- Shenango Valley Med Center Pa, Internship Hospital
- University Of New England College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
New Creation Healing Center Inc
New Creation Healing Center80 Route 125, Kingston, NH 03848 Existing Patients: (603) 642-6700
Merrimack Valley Hospital
Holy Family Hospital At Merrimack Valley140 Lincoln Ave, Haverhill, MA 01830 Existing Patients: (978) 374-2000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pearson?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pearson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Pearson frequently treats Fecal Occult Blood Test for Colorectal Cancer, Bronchospasm, and Chronic Neck Pain.
Dr. Pearson's office is located at 80 Route 125, Kingston, NH 03848. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pearson speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Exeter Hospital
- Holy Family Hospital