Dr. Howell has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mary Howell, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Hagerstown, MD. Dr. Howell completed a residency at Harrisburg Hosp. She currently practices at Rheumatology Consultants and is affiliated with UPMC Western Maryland. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Howell is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Harrisburg Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Albany Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1986
- West Virginia University, Medical School — 1985
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Howell?
DR. HOWELL IS CARING, ATTENTIVE AND AN EXCELLENT DOCTOR. I HIGHLY RECCOMEND HER.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mary Howell, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Howell's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Howell accepts your insurance.
Dr. Howell frequently treats Osteoporosis, Arthritis, and Osteopenia.
Dr. Howell's office is located at 346 Mill St, Hagerstown, MD 21740. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- UPMC Western Maryland
Klein and Associates MD PA346 Mill St, Hagerstown, MD 21740 (301) 791-6680
Klein and Associates
Klein and Associates921 Seton Dr Ste C, Cumberland, MD 21502 (301) 724-4337