Dr. Mary-Margaret Brandt, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Brandt's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Mary-Margaret Brandt, MD is a critical care surgery specialist in Ypsilanti, MI. Dr. Brandt completed a residency at U New Mexico Affil Hosps. She currently practices at St Joseph Trauma/Srgcl Crtcl Cr. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Brandt is board certified in Critical Care Surgery.
- U Rochester, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- U New Mexico Affil Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1996
- U New Mexico, Internship Hospital — 1991
- University of New Mexico School of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
St Joseph Trauma/Srgcl Crtcl Cr
Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital5301 Mcauley Dr Ste 2428, Ypsilanti, MI 48197 Existing Patients: (734) 712-2808
Academic Surgery Program
Academic Surgery Program5333 Mcauley Dr Rm 2115, Ypsilanti, MI 48197 Existing Patients: (734) 712-3971
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brandt?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Brandt accepts your insurance.
Dr. Brandt frequently treats Collapsed Lung (Pneumothorax), Traumatic Brain Injury, and Wound Repair.
Dr. Brandt's office is located at 5301 Mcauley Dr Ste 2428, Ypsilanti, MI 48197. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Brandt has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.