Dr. Mary Laughlin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Laughlin's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Mary Laughlin, MD is a hematology specialist in Charlottesville, VA. Dr. Laughlin completed a residency at Duke University Hospital. She currently practices at Emily Couric Clinical Cancer Center. Dr. Laughlin is board certified in Hematology.
- Roswell Park Cancer Inst, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Duke University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Duke University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Duke University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1989
- New York State U, School of Medicine - Buffalo, Medical School — 1988
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Emily Couric Clinical Cancer Center
Emily Couric Clinical Cancer Center1240 LEE ST, Charlottesville, VA 22908 Existing Patients: (434) 924-9333
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Laughlin?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Laughlin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Laughlin frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Cancer Screening, and Skin Screenings.
Dr. Laughlin's office is located at 1240 LEE ST, Charlottesville, VA 22908. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Laughlin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.