Dr. Villanueva has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mary Villanueva, MD is a oncology specialist in Yankton, SD. She currently practices at Yankton Medical Clinic, P.C. and is affiliated with Avera Gregory Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, NE, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sanford Health Plan
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Yankton Medical Clinic, P.C.
Yankton Medical Clinic, P.C.1104 W 8th St, Yankton, SD 57078 Existing Patients: (605) 665-1722
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Villanueva?
Dr. Mary Villanueva is a professional who has always been friendly, courteous and knowledgeable. She takes the time to visit, listen, ask questions and has a caring manner.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mary Villanueva, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Villanueva's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Villanueva accepts your insurance.
Dr. Villanueva frequently treats Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia, Erythropoietin Test, and Cancer Screening.
Dr. Villanueva's office is located at 1104 W 8th St, Yankton, SD 57078. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Avera Gregory Hospital
- Avera Sacred Heart Hospital
- Avera Saint Anthony's Hospital
- Avera St. Benedict Health Center
- Community Memorial Hospital
- Platte Health Center Avera