Dr. Gunning has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mary Gunning, MD is a family medicine specialist in West Chester, PA. Dr. Gunning completed a residency at Duke University Hospital. She currently practices at Five Point Medical Ltd Embassy Court and is affiliated with Chester County Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gunning is board certified in Family Practice.
- Duke University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Duke University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Thomas Jefferson U, Medical College, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Five Point Medical Ltd Embassy Court19 Turner Ln, West Chester, PA 19380 Existing Patients: (610) 696-6655
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gunning?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gunning accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gunning frequently treats Malaise and Fatigue, Vitamin B Deficiency, and Mastodynia.
Dr. Gunning's office is located at 19 Turner Ln, West Chester, PA 19380. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Chester County Hospital