Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Mary Roman, MD
Dr. Mary Roman, MD is a cardiology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Roman completed a residency at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia University Medical Center. She currently practices at Cardiology at Weill Cornell Medical Center, Starr Pavilion and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Roman is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Harlem Hospital Center, Internship Hospital — 1981
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons, Medical School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Roman?
She has comprehensive knowledge of Marfan Syndrome. Makes me feel confident about my health status. Is patient and willing to answer as many questions as you have.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Roman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mary Roman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Roman's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Roman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Roman frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Roman's office is located at 520 East 70th Street, New York, NY 10021. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Roman speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.