Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Njoku accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mary Njoku, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Njoku completed a residency at Cleveland Clinic Foundation. Dr. Njoku is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Meharry Medical College School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 22 S Greene St # S11c, Baltimore, MD 21201 Existing Patients: (410) 328-0996
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Njoku?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Njoku frequently treats Anal Fistula, Barrett's Esophagus, and Benign Neoplasm of the Digestive System .
Dr. Njoku's office is located at 22 S Greene St # S11c, Baltimore, MD 21201. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Njoku has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.