Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Neal accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mary Neal, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Albany, GA. Dr. Neal completed a residency at Univ of Texas Medical Branch Hospital. She currently practices at South Albany Convenient Care Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Neal is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Univ of Texas Medical Branch Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Georgia Regents U, Medical College, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
South Albany Convenient Care Center1300 Newton Rd, Albany, GA 31701 Existing Patients: (229) 431-3120
Albany Area Primary Health Care Inc327 Sunset Ave Sw Ste 3, Newton, GA 39870 Existing Patients: (229) 734-5250
Phoebe Putney Memorial Hosptial417 W 3rd Ave, Albany, GA 31701 Existing Patients: (229) 312-1000
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Neal?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Neal frequently treats Abdominal Pain, Abnormal Thyroid, and Acne.
Dr. Neal's office is located at 1300 Newton Rd, Albany, GA 31701. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Neal has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.