Dr. Hopkins has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mary Hopkins, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Hopkins completed a residency at University of Washington, Seattle. She currently practices at Continuity Clinic and is affiliated with MelroseWakefield Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hopkins is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- Vanderbilt University, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Washington, Seattle, Residency Hospital
- University of Texas At Houston / Medical School At Houston, Medical School
- Baylor University, Undergraduate School
- American Republic
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- POMCO Group
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hopkins?
This doctor knows her stuff, takes time to explain what's wrong, and she really cares.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mary Hopkins, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hopkins' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hopkins accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hopkins frequently treats Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs), Sepsis, and Cellulitis.
Dr. Hopkins' office is located at 800 Washington St # 836, Boston, MA 02111. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- MelroseWakefield Hospital
- Tennova Healthcare - Clarksville
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Continuity Clinic800 Washington St # 836, Boston, MA 02111 (617) 636-1619
Vanderbilt Infectious Disease Clinic
Vanderbilt Infectious Disease Clinic1211 21st Ave S, Nashville, TN 37212 (615) 936-1174