Click here to compare with other Cardiothoracic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Mary Boylan, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Duluth, MN. Dr. Boylan completed a residency at University of Illinois. She currently practices at St. Luke's and is affiliated with St. Luke's Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Boylan is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- University of Illinois, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Boston U MC, Internship Hospital — 1988
- New York State U, College of Medicine - Downstate, Medical School — 1983
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Choice Care (Humana)
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC) of South Central Wisconsin
- Security Health Plan (SHP)
- Wisconsin Physicians Service
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
St. Luke's Cardiothoracic Surgery Associates920 East First Street, Duluth, MN 55805 Existing Patients: (218) 249-7555
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Boylan?
Perfect bypass results with outstanding attitude and support
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Boylan frequently treats Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs), Pleural Effusion, and Thoracentesis.
Dr. Boylan's office is located at 920 East First Street, Duluth, MN 55805. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Boylan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- St. Luke's Hospital