Dr. Mary Hawn, MD is a general surgery specialist in Stanford, CA. Dr. Hawn completed a residency at University of Michigan Hospitals. She currently practices at Stanford Hospital and Clinics and is affiliated with Stanford Health Care. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hawn is board certified in General Surgery.
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 1998
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 1992
- University of Michigan Medical School, Medical School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hawn?
Dr. Hawn offers LINX ®, a new laparoscopic procedure to treat GERD. This procedure involves a string of metal beads that are drawn together by a magnet. When this string is placed around the lower esophagus, the magnet pulls the beads together and closes off the esophagus from the stomach.
- Stanford Health Care
- UAB Hospital