Dr. Mary Keebler, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Keebler's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Mary Keebler, MD is a cardiology specialist in Pittsburgh, PA. Dr. Keebler completed a residency at Massachusetts General Hospital. She currently practices at Heart & Vascular Institute. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Keebler is board certified in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology.
- Boston Med Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Tulane University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2002
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Heart & Vascular Institute
UPMC Presbyterian200 Lothrop St Ste 5b, Pittsburgh, PA 15213 Existing Patients: (412) 647-6000
Vanderbilt Heart and Vascular Institute
Vanderbilt Heart Transplant1215 21st Ave S Ste 5209, Nashville, TN 37232 Existing Patients: (615) 322-2318
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Keebler?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Keebler accepts your insurance.
Dr. Keebler frequently treats Nuclear Stress Testing, Cardiovascular Diagnostic Test, and Tilt Table Testing.
Dr. Keebler's office is located at 200 Lothrop St Ste 5b, Pittsburgh, PA 15213. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Keebler has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.