Dr. Hurley has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mary Hurley, MD is a dermatologist in Dallas, TX. Dr. Hurley completed a residency at University Tex Sw/parkland Hospital. She currently practices at North Dallas Dermatology Associates and is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hurley is board certified in Dermatology.
- University Tex Sw/parkland Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Nw Meml Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Tulane University of Louisiana, Medical School — 1996
- Vanderbilt University, Undergraduate School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
North Dallas Dermatology Associates
North Dallas Dermatology Associates8144 Walnut Hill Ln Ste 1300, Dallas, TX 75231 Existing Patients: (214) 420-7070
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hurley?
Professional care with a personal sensibility. I have made repeat visits over the years because of the discussions I had with Dr. Hurley & staff to help me choose the best course of treatment for the optimal outcome.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mary Hurley, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hurley's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hurley accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hurley frequently treats Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration , Abscess or Fluid Incision and Drainage, and Seborrheic Dermatitis.
Dr. Hurley's office is located at 8144 Walnut Hill Ln Ste 1300, Dallas, TX 75231. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas