Dr. Mary Albers, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Albers' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Mary Albers, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Fairfield, OH. Dr. Albers completed a residency at IU Health University. She currently practices at Oncology Hematology Care Inc. Dr. Albers is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Duke University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- IU Health University, Residency Hospital — 1989
- IU Health University, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Indiana U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Oncology Hematology Care Inc3050 Mack Rd Ste 300, Fairfield, OH 45014 Existing Patients: (513) 682-4800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Albers?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Albers accepts your insurance.
Dr. Albers frequently treats Tremor, Liver Function Test, and Nausea.
Dr. Albers' office is located at 3050 Mack Rd Ste 300, Fairfield, OH 45014. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Albers has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.