Call (804) 373-6877 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Mary Donofrio, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in Richmond, VA. Dr. Donofrio completed a residency at Cornell U. She currently practices at Pediatric Cardiology of Virginia and is affiliated with Johnston-Willis Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Donofrio is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Childrens Hospital of Philadelphia, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Cornell U, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Cornell U, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Donofrio?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mary Donofrio, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Donofrio's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Donofrio accepts your insurance.
Dr. Donofrio frequently treats Structural Heart Disease Evaluations and Treatment, Coronary Angiogram, and Treadmill Stress Test.
Dr. Donofrio's office is located at 7603 Forest Ave Ste 401, Richmond, VA 23229. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Donofrio has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Johnston-Willis Hospital
- Chippenham Hospital