Dr. Mary Bowman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bowman's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Mary Bowman, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Chapel Hill, NC. and is affiliated with Orlando Health Orlando Regional Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bowman is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 100 Eastowne Dr Fl 5, Chapel Hill, NC 27514 Existing Patients: (984) 974-7198
Florida Infectious Disease Group PA1012 LUCERNE TER, Orlando, FL 32806 Existing Patients: (407) 423-1039
Unc Hospitals Rehab Unit101 Manning Dr, Chapel Hill, NC 27514 Existing Patients: (984) 974-7198
- 4 1012 Lucerne Ter Fl Mp803, Orlando, FL 32806 Existing Patients: (407) 423-1039
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bowman?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bowman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bowman frequently treats HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus), Syphilis Infections, and Mycobacterial Lung Infection.
Dr. Bowman's office is located at 100 Eastowne Dr Fl 5, Chapel Hill, NC 27514. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bowman speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Bowman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Orlando Health Orlando Regional Medical Center