Dr. Benoy has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mary Benoy, MD is a family medicine specialist in Kingston, NY. Dr. Benoy completed a residency at Mid-Hudson Family Practice Residency Program. She currently practices at Deleo Family Medicine and is affiliated with HealthAlliance Hospital - Broadway Campus. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Benoy is board certified in Family Practice.
- Mid-Hudson Family Practice Residency Program, Residency Hospital — 2015
- American University of Antigua - College of Medicine, Medical School — 2012
- CUNY Brooklyn College, Undergraduate School — 2007
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Benoy?
Takes her time with you yet sees you on time. You don't usually get both of those so it's appreciated. She's willing to do homework, i.e. find out more from her network of experts and get back to you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mary Benoy, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Benoy's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Benoy accepts your insurance.
Dr. Benoy frequently treats Breast Cancer Screening, Hepatitis Screening, and Diabetes Screening.
Dr. Benoy's office is located at 145 SAWKILL RD, Kingston, NY 12401. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- HealthAlliance Hospital - Broadway Campus
Deleo Family Medicine
Deleo Family Medicine145 SAWKILL RD, Kingston, NY 12401 (845) 853-7003