Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (904) 644-5073.
Dr. Mary Prendergast, MD
New Patient(904) 644-5073
Dr. Mary Prendergast, MD is a nephrology specialist in Jacksonville, FL. Dr. Prendergast completed a residency at University of Nebraska Medical Center. She currently practices at Mayo Clinic - Florida and is affiliated with Mayo Clinic Hospital . She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Prendergast is board certified in Nephrology.
- University Al, Fellowship Hospital
- Royal Hosp Trust, Internship Hospital — 2000
- University of Nebraska Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Prendergast?
I have known Dr. Prendergast for over eight years. I was uneasy about a kidney transplant until I talked to her. She is a fountain of information, answering all my questions, as well as those I didn't ask. She is very personable, I feel very much at ease in her office.
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
- Ascension St. Vincent's Riverside Hospital
- Candler Hospital
- Southeast Georgia Health System - Brunswick Campus
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Prendergast accepts your insurance.
Dr. Prendergast frequently treats Glomerulonephritis & Nephropathy.
Dr. Prendergast's office is located at 4500 San Pablo Rd S, Jacksonville, FL 32224. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Prendergast has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.