Call (904) 516-8274 to make an appointment. Click here for more information.
Dr. Mary Prendergast, MD
Make an Appointment904-644-1504
Dr. Mary Prendergast, MD is a nephrology specialist in Jacksonville, FL. Dr. Prendergast completed a residency at University Of Nebraska Medical Center. She currently practices at Mayo Clinic - Florida and is affiliated with Ascension St. Vincent's Riverside Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Prendergast is board certified in Nephrology.
Mayo Clinic - Florida
Jacksonville - Transplant4500 San Pablo Rd S, Jacksonville, FL 32224 Call
- University AL, Fellowship Hospital
- Royal Hosp Trust, Internship Hospital — 2000
- University Of Nebraska Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Prendergast?
I have known Dr. Prendergast for over eight years. I was uneasy about a kidney transplant until I talked to her. She is a fountain of information, answering all my questions, as well as those I didn't ask. She is very personable, I feel very much at ease in her office.
- Ascension St. Vincent's Riverside Hospital
- Candler Hospital
- Mayo Clinic
- Prisma Health Baptist Parkridge Hospital
- Southeast Georgia Health System - Brunswick
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Prendergast has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mary Prendergast, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Prendergast's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Prendergast accepts your insurance.
Dr. Prendergast frequently treats Mineral Metabolism Disorders, Magnesium Metabolism Disorders, and Phosphorus Metabolism Disorders.
Dr. Prendergast's office is located at 4500 San Pablo Rd S, Jacksonville, FL 32224. Find other locations and directions.