Click here to compare with other Hematology Specialists.
Dr. Mary Simmonds, MD is a hematology specialist in Camp Hill, PA. Dr. Simmonds completed a residency at Jefferson U. She currently practices at Andrews & Patel Associates and is affiliated with Holy Spirit Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Simmonds is board certified in Hematology.
- MS Hershey Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- Jefferson U, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Geisinger Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1978
- Medical College Penn, Medical School — 1975
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Andrews & Patel Associates
Andrews & Patel Associates3912 Trindle Rd, Camp Hill, PA 17011 Existing Patients: (717) 761-8740
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Simmonds?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Simmonds frequently treats Anemia, Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia, and Myeloproliferative Disorders.
Dr. Simmonds' office is located at 3912 Trindle Rd, Camp Hill, PA 17011. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Simmonds speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Simmonds has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Holy Spirit Hospital
- UPMC Pinnacle Harrisburg