Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Marwan Bahu, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Phoenix, AZ. They currently practice at Biltmore Cardiology and are affiliated with Abrazo Arrowhead Campus. They accept multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Bahu is board certified in Cardiology.
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 1991
- University of Michigan Medical School, Medical School — 1990
- Accountable Health Plans of America
- American Republic
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS)
- Arizona Medical Network
- Arizona PHCS
- Assurant Health
- AZ Benefit Options
- AZ Foundation Medical Care (AZFMC)
- AZ Health Concepts
- Bankers Life and Casualty
- Banner Health
- Bashas Benefit Trust
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Benefit Concepts
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bridgeway Health Solutions
- Care 1st Health Plan
- City of Mesa Health Plan
- Compassionate Care Network (CCN)
- CopperPoint Mutual
- Coventry Health Care
- Delta Dental
- El Paso First Health Plan
- Employers Dental Service
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health
- Fortified Provider Network
- Galaxy Health Network
- Gila River HealthCare
- Global Excel Insurance
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- HAP Insurance
- Health Choice of Arizona
- Health Net
- Health Plan of Nevada
- Healthcare Connect
- HealthCare Consortium of Arizona
- Indian Health Service
- Kaiser Permanente
- Liberty Mutual Insurance Company
- Lincoln Financial Group
- Lovelace Health Plan
- Magellan Health Services
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Maricopa Foundation For Medical Care
- Maricopa Health Plan
- Maricopa Managed Care
- Mayo Clinic
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Mercy Care
- Merge Healthcare
- Meritain Health
- Monumental Life Insurance Company
- National Care Network
- National Roofers Union & Employers Joint Health & Welfare Fund
- Network Platinum Plus
- New York Life
- Northwestern Insurance Company
- Operating Engineers Health & Welfare Plan
- Phoenix Health Plan
- Physicians Mutual
- Pinal/Gila LTC
- Preferred Medical Plan
- Premier Group Insurance
- Prime Health Imaging
- Principal Life
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Providence Health Plans
- Pyramid Life
- SCAN Health Plan
- Self Pay
- Southwest Service Administrators, Inc.
- State Farm
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- United Healthcare Community Plan
- United Healthcare Life Insurance Company
- University Physicians
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Veteran Administration Plan
- Wausau Benefits
- Wells Fargo Insurance
- Worker's Compensation
- WPS Health Insurance
- Yavapai Long Term Care
- Zenith Administrators Inc
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bahu?
I have been seeing Dr. Bahu for about 10 years for A-fib with an ICD. If you are fortunate enough to be a patient of his, you are so lucky. He is the best doctor that I have ever seen. Vicki A. Morris
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Marwan Bahu, MD on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Bahu's profile.
Dr. Bahu frequently treats the following conditions: Heart Disease, Arrhythmias, and Atrial Fibrillation. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Bahu's office is located at 2777 E Camelback Rd Ste 200, Phoenix, AZ 85016. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Bahu is able to speak Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Bahu provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Marwan Bahu, MD is affiliated with Abrazo Arrowhead Campus and Banner - University Medical Center Phoenix.
Yes, Dr. Marwan Bahu, MD holds board certifications in Cardiology.
Dr. Bahu has over 32 years of healthcare experience.
- Abrazo Arrowhead Campus
- Banner - University Medical Center Phoenix
Biltmore Cardiology - Camelback2777 E Camelback Rd Ste 200, Phoenix, AZ 85016 (602) 952-0002