Dr. Marvin Natowicz, MD is a clinical pathology specialist in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Natowicz completed a residency at Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania. He currently practices at Cleveland Clinic Foundation and is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Natowicz is board certified in Clinical Biochemical Genetics.
Cleveland Clinic Foundation9500 Euclid Ave # Ll-3, Cleveland, OH 44195 Existing Patients: (216) 444-5559
- Chldns Hosp Of Philadelphia, Fellowship Hospital
- Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania, Residency Hospital
- Wash U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Natowicz?
This doctor is amazing. So smart, kind, supportive, sympathetic, and professional. He has personally called me, even on a weekend. He has called me a few minutes after I left the hospital to see if a procedure hadn’t caused me any problems. The last time I saw him I got very ill in his office. He did all he could to help and stayed with me till I felt well enough to leave and he called me a half hour later to check on me. He also emails sometime. I have never met a greater doctor.
- Cleveland Clinic