Dr. Marvin Lee, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lee's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Marvin Lee, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Meridian, MS. Dr. Lee completed a residency at Medical College of Georgia Hospital and Clinic. He currently practices at Anderson Regional Health System and is affiliated with Anderson Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lee is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Medical College of Georgia Hospital and Clinic, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Medical College of Georgia Hospital and Clinic, Internship Hospital — 1987
- University of Florida College of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Anderson Regional Health System2124 14th St, Meridian, MS 39301 Existing Patients: (601) 553-6000
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lee?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lee accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lee frequently treats Chest Pain, Hypokalemia , and Administrative Physical.
Dr. Lee's office is located at 2124 14th St, Meridian, MS 39301. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lee has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Anderson Regional Medical Center