Dr. Marvin Padnick, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Padnick's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Marvin Padnick, MD is a cardiology specialist in Green Valley, AZ. Dr. Padnick completed a residency at Cornell U Hosp. He currently practices at Green Valley Hospital and is affiliated with Chandler Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Padnick is board certified in Cardiology.
- Cornell U Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1978
- Cornell U Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1976
- Cornell U Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1974
- Rush Medical College, Medical School — 1973
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Green Valley Hospital4455 S I 19 Frontage Rd, Green Valley, AZ 85614 Existing Patients: (520) 393-4700
Warren Clinic Cardiology-Muskogee at Rockefeller Drive
Warren Clinic Cardiology-Muskogee at Rockefeller Drive101 Rockefeller Dr Ste 100, Muskogee, OK 74401 Existing Patients: (918) 683-1831
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Padnick?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Padnick accepts your insurance.
Dr. Padnick frequently treats Heart Disease, Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction), and Stress Test.
Dr. Padnick's office is located at 4455 S I 19 Frontage Rd, Green Valley, AZ 85614. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Padnick speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Padnick has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Chandler Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
- Saint Francis Hospital Muskogee
- St. Joseph's Hospital And Medical Center
- The Core Institute Specialty Hospital