Click here to compare with other Psychiatry Specialists.
Dr. Marvin Kaplan, MD is a psychiatry specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Kaplan completed a residency at Downstate-Kings Co. He currently practices at Marvin A Kaplan MD and is affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital. Dr. Kaplan is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Downstate U Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1978
- Downstate-Kings Co, Residency Hospital — 1976
- Kings County Hospital Center, Internship Hospital — 1973
- Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University, Medical School — 1972
- University Of Rochester, Undergraduate School — 1968
Marvin A Kaplan MD
Manhattan1111 Park Ave, New York, NY 10128 Existing Patients: (212) 348-7575
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kaplan?
Very helpful. Highly recommend.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kaplan frequently treats Bipolar Disorder, Counseling Services, and Couples Therapy.
Dr. Kaplan's office is located at 1111 Park Ave, New York, NY 10128. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kaplan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lenox Hill Hospital