Dr. Extermann has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Martine Extermann, MD is a oncology specialist in Tampa, FL. Dr. Extermann completed a residency at Hospital De La Chaux-De-Fonds. She currently practices at MOFFIT CANCER CENTER and is affiliated with Moffitt Cancer Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Extermann is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University Hospital (Chuv) Lausanne, Fellowship Hospital
- University of South Florida / College of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- Hospital De La Chaux-De-Fonds, Residency Hospital
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Moffit Cancer Center
Urology of Virginia Pllc12902 Usf Magnolia Dr, Tampa, FL 33612 Existing Patients: (813) 745-4673
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Extermann?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Martine Extermann, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Extermann's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Extermann accepts your insurance.
Dr. Extermann frequently treats Pancreatic Neoplasms, Renal Neoplasms & Resection, and Gastrointestinal Neoplasms.
Dr. Extermann's office is located at 12902 Usf Magnolia Dr, Tampa, FL 33612. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Extermann speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Moffitt Cancer Center