Click here to compare with other Dermatologists.
Dr. Martin Horn, MD is a dermatologist in Fairfax, VA. Dr. Horn completed a residency at Walter Reed Army Med Center. He currently practices at Integrated Dermatology of Fairfax LLC and is affiliated with Inova Fair Oaks Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Walter Reed Army Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Tripler Army Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1978
- George Washington University / School of Medicine And Health Sciences, Medical School — 1977
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Delaware
- Coventry Health Care of Virginia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Meritain Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Mutual of Omaha
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Integrated Dermatology of Fairfax LLC
Integrated Dermatology of Fairfax LLC10721 Main St, Fairfax, VA 22030 Existing Patients: (703) 352-2620
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Horn?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Horn frequently treats Acne, Actinic Keratosis, and Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema).
Dr. Horn's office is located at 10721 Main St, Fairfax, VA 22030. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Horn has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital