Dr. Martin Paul, MD is a laparoscopic surgery specialist in Washington, DC. Dr. Paul completed a residency at Georgetown University. He currently practices at JHCP Surgery at Foxhall and is affiliated with Sibley Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Paul is board certified in General Surgery.
German, Italian, English
- Georgetown University, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Georgetown University, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Northwestern University, Undergraduate School — 1981
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Paul?
Dr. Paul performed rather difficult & delicate surgery on me at Sibley & the whole process couldn't have gone better. He seemed to go out of his way to put me at ease. Because of my extreme sensitively to pain he arranged for me to meet with the anesthesia doc for a pain consultation a couple of days before my procedure and he arranged for a pain specialist to stay with me in the recovery room. All of that was very worthwhile. For this difficult surgery he had me in & out in 32 hours!!
- Sibley Memorial Hospital