Call (412) 732-6992 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Martin Gallagher, MD
Dr. Martin Gallagher, MD is a chiropractor in Jeannette, PA. Dr. Gallagher completed a residency at Family Medicine - West Virginia University School of Medicine, Ruby Memorial Hospital, Morgantown, WV. He currently practices at Practice. Dr. Gallagher is board certified in Family Practice.
- Family Medicine - West Virginia University School of Medicine, Ruby Memorial Hospital, Morgantown, WV, Residency Hospital
- West Virginia University School Of Medicine, Ruby Memorial Hospital, Morgantown, Wv, Residency Hospital
- University of Health Sciences Antigua School of Medicine - M.D, Medical School — 2002
- Wheeling Jesuit University - BA Psychology, Undergraduate School — 1972
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gallagher?
Dr.Gallagher has been a blessing for my husband and myself! We have been patients of his for more than 24 years. Dr.Gallagher has an amazing gift of helping people with a wide variety of health issues to be able to help them to return to good health. We call him the "Great Healer" . Dr.Gallagher is a very patient and caring man, who never gives up on anyone. He never ceases to amaze us with his vast knowledge of the human body . We highly recommend him !
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Martin Gallagher, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gallagher's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gallagher accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gallagher frequently treats Achilles Tendinitis, Acupuncture, and Allergies.
Dr. Gallagher's office is located at 6402 State Route 30 Ste 3, Jeannette, PA 15644. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gallagher has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.