Click here to compare with other Dentistry Practitioners.
Dr. Martin Gorman, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Encino, CA. He currently practices at Martin Gorman DDS Inc..
- American Academy Of Head, Neck and Facial Pain, Fellowship Hospital
- American Academy Of Orognathic Bioesthethic, Fellowship Hospital
- International Academy Of Dental Facial Esthetics, Fellowship Hospital
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- International Congress Of Oral Implantology, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Temple University, Undergraduate School — 1971
- Obi Foundation-Bioesthetic Dentistry, Other Education
Persian, Romanian, Tagalog
Martin Gorman DDS Inc.5363 Balboa Blvd Ste 446, Encino, CA 91316 Existing Patients: (818) 995-1891
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gorman?
I would give Dr Gorman 10 stars if I could. I hate going to the dentist but love Gorman dental. Dr Gormans is fantastic, and so is his entire staff, and hygienist. Dr Gorman was able to help me with a severe TMJ issue when other Drs couldn't. Dr Gorman truly cares about his patients and has even come in on weekends to help me. If you have a jaw issue come see him. Gorman wants to get his patients physiologically healthy and jaws functioning optionally. I can not recommend him enough!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gorman frequently treats Breathing-Related Sleep Disorders, Central Sleep Apnea, and Dental Crowding.
Dr. Gorman's office is located at 5363 Balboa Blvd Ste 446, Encino, CA 91316. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gorman speaks Romanian, Tagalog, and Farsi. View profile to see all.
Dr. Gorman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.