Dr. Martin Mayers, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mayers' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Martin Mayers, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Bronx, NY. Dr. Mayers completed a residency at SUNY Dwnst Med Ctr. He currently practices at Bronx Lebanon Hospital Ctr Opth and is affiliated with BronxCare Hospital Center - Grand Concourse Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mayers is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- FI Proctor Fdn-U Calif, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- SUNY Dwnst Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Petrie Campus, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Yeshiva U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Bronx Lebanon Hospital Ctr Opth
Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center1650 Selwyn Ave Apt 1c, Bronx, NY 10457 Existing Patients: (718) 960-2041
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mayers?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mayers accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mayers frequently treats Conjunctival Hemorrhage, Diabetic Retinopathy, and Ocular Hypertension.
Dr. Mayers' office is located at 1650 Selwyn Ave Apt 1c, Bronx, NY 10457. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mayers speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Mayers has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- BronxCare Hospital Center - Grand Concourse Campus