Dr. Maron has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Martin Maron, MD is a cardiology specialist in Burlington, MA. Dr. Maron completed a residency at Washington University School Of Medicine. He currently practices at Lahey Hospital & Medical Center and is affiliated with Lahey Hospital and Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Maron is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Tufts Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Washington University School Of Medicine, Residency Hospital
- TULANE UNIV SCH OF MED, Medical School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Boston Medical Center HealthNet Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commonwealth Care
- Coventry Health Care
- Fallon Community Health Plan
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health New England (HNE)
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Massachusetts Group Insurance Commission (GIC)
- Midwest Health Plan
- MVP Health Care
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP)
- Network Health
- Private HealthCare Systems
- The Great-West Life Assurance Company
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Maron?
I am a physician and author of a tell-all book about healthcare “ What Your Doctor Won’t (or can’t) Tell You” and have practiced in New York and Connecticut. I recommend that every patient who has a complex hypertrophic myopathy see Dr. Martin Maron. He is exceptionally qualified and is extremely compassionate.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Martin Maron, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Maron's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Maron accepts your insurance.
Dr. Maron frequently treats Cardiomyopathy, Cardiomyopathy, Hypertrophic, and Heart Disease.
Dr. Maron's office is located at 67 S Bedford St Ste 302W, Burlington, MA 01803. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lahey Hospital and Medical Center
Lahey Hospital & Medical Center
Lahey Hospital & Medical Center Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy Center67 S Bedford St Ste 302W, Burlington, MA 01803 (781) 825-8650