Dr. Martin Thomley, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Thomley's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Martin Thomley, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Birmingham, AL. Dr. Thomley completed a residency at Bascom Palmer Eye Institute Anne Bates Leach Eye Hospital. He currently practices at Retina Consultants Of Alabama. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Thomley is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Bascom Palmer Eye Institute Anne Bates Leach Eye Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Bascom Palmer Eye Institute Anne Bates Leach Eye Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Carraway Meth Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1989
- University of Alabama School of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Retina Consultants Of Alabama
Retina Consultants Of Alabama700 18th St S Ste 707, Birmingham, AL 35233 Existing Patients: (205) 918-0047
Retina Specialists of Mississippi, PLLC
Retina Specialists of Mississippi, PLLC109 Millsaps Dr Ste B, Hattiesburg, MS 39402 Existing Patients: (601) 255-0736
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Thomley?
Retina Specialists of MS is a 1st class experience from start to finish. Dr. Martin Thomley and his staff are dedicated, thoughtful, and compassionate. Your kindness, sincere caring, and great skill makes everything better in many peoples lives! Thank you!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Thomley accepts your insurance.
Dr. Thomley frequently treats Wet Age-Related Macular Degeneration, Chorioretinal Scars, and Chorioretinitis.
Dr. Thomley's office is located at 700 18th St S Ste 707, Birmingham, AL 35233. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Thomley has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.