Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (904) 516-8274.
Dr. Martin Mai, MD
Dr. Martin Mai, MD is a nephrology specialist in Jacksonville, FL. Dr. Mai completed a residency at Baylor University Medical Center. He currently practices at Mayo Clinic - Florida and is affiliated with Mayo Clinic in Florida. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mai is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Baylor University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Baylor University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Baylor University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1984
- University Of Texas At Dallas, Medical School — 1983
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mai?
Dr. Mai has interceded on my behalf on numerous occasions. This doctor is top notch. The other doctors in kidney transplant at Mayo are similarly talented. He deals with very complex medical issues, and makes excellent decisions based on the information. I have complete confidence in him.
- Mayo Clinic in Florida
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Martin Mai, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mai's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mai accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mai frequently treats Mineral Metabolism Disorders, Phosphorus Metabolism Disorders, and Magnesium Metabolism Disorders.
Dr. Mai's office is located at 4500 San Pablo Rd S Bldg 3-310, Jacksonville, FL 32224. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mai has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.