Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (973) 833-1921.
Dr. Martin Gimovsky, MD
Dr. Martin Gimovsky, MD is a maternal-fetal medicine specialist in Newark, NJ. Dr. Gimovsky completed a residency at Sloane Hosp-Women/Colum-Pre. He currently practices at NBIMC - Maternal - Fetal Medicine and is affiliated with Newark Beth Israel Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gimovsky is board certified in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Los Angeles County - U S C Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- Sloane Hosp-Women/Colum-Pre, Residency Hospital — 1980
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center, Internship Hospital — 1977
- New York University, Medical School — 1976
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gimovsky?
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gimovsky accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gimovsky frequently treats Pregnancy Ultrasound, High Risk Pregnancy, and Fetal Cardiac Monitoring.
Dr. Gimovsky's office is located at 201 Lyons Ave Ste L2, Newark, NJ 07112. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gimovsky has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
NBIMC - Maternal - Fetal Medicine
NBIMC - Maternal - Fetal Medicine201 Lyons Ave Ste L2, Newark, NJ 07112 Existing Patients: (973) 833-1921