Dr. Martin Kittaka, MD is a nephrology specialist in Elmhurst, IL. Dr. Kittaka completed a residency at Wadsworth VA Med Ctr/UCLA. He currently practices at Elmhurst Clinic IM-Neph Group and is affiliated with Elmhurst Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kittaka is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Elmhurst Clinic IM-Neph Group
Elmhurst Clinical IM-Neph Group133 E Brush Hill Rd Ste 310, Elmhurst, IL 60126 (331) 221-9003
- University of Chicago, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Wadsworth VA Med Ctr/UCLA, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Los Angeles County - U S C Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Los Angeles County - U S C Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1982
- University of Illinois College of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- Beacon Health Strategies
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Magellan Health Services
- Medicaid of Illinois
- Preferred Network Access
- Priority Health
- Three Rivers Provider Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kittaka?
I have been seeing Dr. Kittaka for a long time and he has always been a very caring physician. While he has a specialty he treats the whole person. He never makes one feel rushed at a visit, he is very thorough in the exam and asks many questions. He tries to learn everything he can about his patient before deciding on a treatment. I highly recommend this doctor!
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
- Edward Hospital - Main Campus