Dr. Kay has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Martin Kay, MD is a cardiology specialist in Bayside, NY. Dr. Kay completed a residency at Kings County Hospital Center. He currently practices at NYU Langone Crdvsclr Assocs and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Queens. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kay is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Montefiore Medical Center - Moses Division, Fellowship Hospital — 1978
- Kings County Hospital Center, Residency Hospital — 1975
- Saint Vincent's Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1972
- STATE UNIVERSITY OF NEW YORK / HEALTH SCIENCE CENTER AT BROOKLYN / COLLEGE OF MEDICINE, Medical School — 1971
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kay?
Dr. Kay is a God sent. He has been blessed in every way. So soft spoken, explains everything, caring. I haven't come across a doctor as wonderful as Dr. Kay. He retired n I miss him. I pray to God to put another doctor like Dr. Kay in my path. Thank you so much Dr. Kay.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Martin Kay, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kay's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kay accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kay frequently treats Mitral Valve Regurgitation, Heart Disease, and Electrocardiogram (EKG).
Dr. Kay's office is located at 4401 Francis Lewis Blvd # L3A L3A, Bayside, NY 11361. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- NewYork-Presbyterian Queens
NYU Langone Crdvsclr Assocs
Bayside Office4401 Francis Lewis Blvd # L3A L3A, Bayside, NY 11361 (718) 423-3355
Ketamine Wellness Medical Practice, Garden City, NY
Franklin Medical Center Psychiatric Unit900 Franklin Ave, Valley Stream, NY 11580 (516) 256-6000