Dr. Martin Kalevik, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kalevik's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Martin Kalevik, DO is a neuromusculoskeletal medicine and osteopathic manipulative medicine specialist in Aurora, CO. Dr. Kalevik completed a residency at Des Moines General Hospital. He currently practices at Colorado Occupational Medical Partners and is affiliated with Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center.
- Des Moines General Hospital, Residency Hospital
- P-Sl, Internship Hospital
- Presbyterian-St Luke's Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- Western University-Health Sciences College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1991
- University of Colorado At Denver, Undergraduate School
- Certified Medical Examiner for Department of Transportation Physical, Other Education
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kalevik?
I've broken a lot of bones in my 33 years and have never met a musculoskeletal and orthopedic Dr. That cares as much about his patients as much as Dr. Kalevik, your not just in and out. He cares about the patient,asks how your family is, and all around its as good as it gets (considering your injury) if you have a choice on a Dr to see, trust me, he is the best!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kalevik accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kalevik frequently treats Work-Related Injuries.
Dr. Kalevik's office is located at 1390 S Potomac St Ste 136, Aurora, CO 80012. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kalevik speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Kalevik has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center
- Rose Medical Center
Colorado Occupational Medical Partners1390 S Potomac St Ste 136, Aurora, CO 80012 (303) 214-0000