Dr. Martin Erickson, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Erickson's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Martin Erickson, DO is a family medicine specialist in Livonia, MI. Dr. Erickson completed a residency at Mount Clemens General Hospital. He currently practices at Livonia Family Physicians and is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital, Farmington Hills. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Mount Clemens General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2009
- St Johns Oakland Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Mount Clemens General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Mi State Univ Coll Of Osteo Med, Medical School — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Fidelis Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- HAP Insurance
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Livonia Family Physicians
Livonia Family Physicians PC17800 Newburgh Rd Ste 103, Livonia, MI 48152 Existing Patients: (734) 464-9540
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Erickson?
He has been such a great help. Both my husband and I have started to see him as our primary care physician. He took his time and listened to what we said, and has helped solve the problem. He actually Cares about you as a patient, not a client. I would recommend him to anyone who wants a good, caring doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Erickson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Erickson frequently treats Care Coordination for Complex Conditions and Procedures, Back Pain, and Limb Pain.
Dr. Erickson's office is located at 17800 Newburgh Rd Ste 103, Livonia, MI 48152. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Erickson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Beaumont Hospital, Farmington Hills
- St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor