Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Martin Sullivan, MD is a cardiology specialist in Hendersonville, NC. Dr. Sullivan completed a residency at Ohio State University. He currently practices at Pardee Cardiology Associates and is affiliated with Pardee Hospital. Dr. Sullivan is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Ohio State University & Duke University, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Ohio State University, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Ohio State University, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Ohio State University College Of Medicine And Public Health, Medical School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Pardee Cardiology Associates
Pardee Cardiology Associates709 N Justice St Ste A, Hendersonville, NC 28791 Existing Patients: (828) 979-8407
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sullivan?
Dr. Martin Sullivan is a very knowledgeable, professional, caring physician. He, with determination, addresses your health care issues, and pursues the medical avenues, which are in the patient's best interest, to resolve the cardiac concerns. One great cardiologist!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sullivan has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sullivan frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Sullivan's office is located at 709 N Justice St Ste A, Hendersonville, NC 28791. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Pardee Hospital
- AdventHealth Hendersonville